Top 10 Reasons To Treat Snoring / Sleep Apnea
- Posted on: Jun 28 2017
I am old enough to have been raised on David Letterman’s Top 10 Lists. So here it is:
Top 10 reasons to treat your snoring, drum roll please!
10. You don’t get invited to that hunting trip anymore
9. They don’t make sleep number couches
8. Even the dog won’t sleep with you…
But more seriously, there are real health issues to consider. Snoring and sleep apnea have been shown to cause many medical issues such as:
6. Weight gain in the belly and neck
4. Heart attack
3. Cardiac arrhythmias including sudden cardiac death
Unless you take the steps now to get it addressed, your snoring can make you become very unhealthy over time. If you or your loved one snore make a consultation today and start on a path towards a healthier you.
Watch Dr. Slaughter’s video on snoring basics. Click here
Daniel Slaughter, MD
Posted in: Snoring